Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Wedding

Michael Card wrote about the wedding at Cana. He suggests that Jesus loved celebrating that wedding because He was looking forward to His own. Dale and I just celebrated Ben and Amy's wedding last weekend. It was joyful and delicious and beautiful. My face hurt from smiling so much. And I am not looking forward to my own wedding to come, but found it full of joy anyway. There was so much evidence that this was the right time, the right people, the right place. And so many witnesses who said ,'amen and amen' to that.

Amy and I were discussing the difference between attraction and respect. Both important. Which would you choose if you could have only one...etc. She made me so happy when she said, ' its worth waiting for so that you can have both'.

God bless both of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment